The Brighton Rainbow Fund grants made during the Autumn 2013/14 funding round:
- Allsorts Youth Project – £5,000 for a youth engagement worker to support the Transformers group for young Trans people.
- Brighton GEMS – £4,000 towards support costs for befriending and support work for older gay men.
- Brighton & Hove LGBT Switchboard – £2,500 to reduce their waiting list.
- Clare Project – £4,640 for psychotherapy and speech therapy sessions for Trans people.
- LGBT Community Safety Forum – £7,000 towards hate crime advocacy.
- Lunch Positive – £7,000 towards food, venue hire and lunch club running costs for people with HIV.
- MindOut – £7,000 towards peer support groups and housing advice for people with mental health issues.
- Out & Older – £260 towards an activity session (agreed February 2014)
- Peer Action – £5,000 for health and wellbeing activities for those living with HIV.
- Sussex Beacon – £4,000 towards a new occupational therapy project.
Rainbow Fund grants made during the Spring 2013 funding round:
- FTM – £850 for project costs
- LGBT Community Safety Forum – £3,800 for a community advocate post
- Lunch Positive – £1,000 for essential food hygiene equipment
- MindOut – £1,000 for their peer support group costs
- Peer Action – £500 for therapy activity costs