Rainbow Fund grants made during the Autumn 2013/14 funding round:
- Allsorts – £5,000 for a youth engagement worker to support
the Transformer group for young Trans people.
- Lunch Positive – £7,000 towards food, venue hire and lunch
club running costs for people with HIV.
- LGBT Community Safety Forum – £7,000 towards hate crime advocacy.
- Sussex Beacon – £4,000 towards a new occupational therapy project.
- MindOut – £7,000 towards peer support groups and housing
advice for people with mental health issues.
- Peer Action – £5,000 for health and wellbeing activities for
those living with HIV.
- Brighton GEMS – £4,000 towards support costs for befriending
& support work for older gay men.
- Clare Project – £4,640 to extend for psychotherapy and
speech therapy sessions for Trans* people.
- Switchboard – £2,500 to reduce their waiting list.
- Out & Older – £260 towards an activity session (agreed February 2014)
Rainbow Fund grants made during the Spring 2013 funding round:
- FTM – £850 for project costs
- LGBT Community Safety Forum – £3800 for a community advocate post
- Peer Action – £500 for therapy activity costs
- Lunch Positive – £1000 for essential food hygiene equipment
- MindOut – £1000 for their peer support group costs